Dienstag, 15. November 2011

Back from London

London is a very veganfriendly city and England is a veganfriendly country. The labels of the vegetarian society or the vegan label of the big groceries really make life easier there. You can also eat out vegan in every part of the city. Even restaurants as the Eritrean Mosob label their food as Vegan.
And now I am back in Germany. I mean it is not Gran Canaria or even worse: France (worst country for vegans in the world probably), but it is getting back to normal. Looking back to the beginning of my vegan life 15 years ago, it has changed for the better over here, too.

Back to training:
I arrived at 9.30 at the Airport in Weeze, dropped my daughter off at home and made my way to the St. Martini City Lauf, a 10km run in Herne, where I work and many of my students also wanted to run. When I got there their run was over but some of them placed almost on top. Then I got the chance to still register for the race and so I did with just a ew hours of sleep, but ok prepared. I ran a 38.55min, but Mikatiming says different. I got the same netto as brutto time, so they made a mistake. My watch told me the time I posted above, so I go with this! It was not exactely what I was aiming for but considering I only had 3*1h sleep on the floor of an airport, it was decent. This is a pic of me running this race.


The other day I only did an hour of cycling at home on my fitnessbike.
On tuesday morning I went swimming at the Aquapark in Oberhausen. This pool usually is really expensive, but quite cheap when you enter before 8 am. Then you can oly use the 25m lane pool, but that is the only thing I go for anyways... In the evening I also went to my gym to lift some weights.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen