Sonntag, 27. November 2011

Much pasta and running up the hill

In the evening when I came back from Soest, I needed to do something different again, so I have lifted some weights after warming up on my fitnessbike. In the end I sat on the bike for more than an hour and did a ca. 40 min workout.
I wanted to check whether my climbing skills really improved so I went climbing to the neoliet in Mülheim/Ruhr.
I did my first two 5+ climbing routes there and felt very happy. Me and my daughter made some pasta. We took some readymade, but tasteful veggie bolognese
Rossmann Organic Veggie Bolognese
from "Rossmann", added melting vegan cheese from "Cheezly", field salad, wheat germs and nutritional yeast flakes. Yummy!



Still I wanted to train my endurance this day, so I've cycled on my ergobike for 1.20 h but very calmly, putting my laptop on the handle bar.

This sunday morning I went 25 min. on my bike to meet some triathlon teammates who wanted to run up a hill. The wind was very very strong and something flew in my eye. Due to wearing contact lenses I had to stop and cleanse my eye. So in the end I missed my teammates by a few minutes and tried to run after them but I wasn't familiar with the route to the hill they wanted to run up. So I took at least one wrong turn and had to run the Schlackeberg (how we call this slag heap) up on my own. It was still a billiant thing to do. The earth under your feet, the wind pushes your body, you can feel all natures energies.
Got back to my bike ca. 1.55h after I left it at the meeting point. The cars of my teammates weren't there anymore, so I had trained longer! Yeah! haha
Had to cycle back, since my little one wanted to go Ice-skating with me.
For lunch I took last days remaining pasta, added spiced oliveoil, redpepper, tofu, field salad, vegan cheese (cheezly), sundried tomatoes, wheat germs and (nutritional) yeast flakes, to make up a healthy and tasty meal to recover. Dessert was a kaki.


Amazing!
Might have to do some stretch yoga this evening....
My daughters friend called us, couldn't make it, so we just stayed home. Time to chill is good!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen