Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2012

My favorite breakfast

Due to followers asking for my nutrition I want to post what I usually eat/snack after getting up:

Mostly I just mix soymilk with juice (grapewinejuice is awesome, others work, too) and wheatgerms plus a pinch of maca.

 Gives me enough energy until ten. Then I usually eat wholegrain bread with vegan spreads and a little later I eat loads of fruits. In the winter time I buy a shitload of bloodoranges and eat these every day.
Not long ago by coincidence I have discovered this:

baby "porridge"
 It basically is babyfood. But it is organically grown, very easy to digest and therefore not bad before workouts and rich in carbohydrates and nutrient dense. I normally add agave nectar, oatflakes and wheat germs.
agave nectar
Oatflakes
wheat germs

Right before running today I had this spelt "porridge" (but it is softer then porridge) with agave nectar and a banana. I guess apples are also nice to add.


Found this interesting link for spanish and english speaking vegans that want to visit germany: vegan-tourist-guide-to-germany

Here's a link to a fellow vegan runner called Jan-Albert Veenema from the netherlands. Personal best for a marathon under 3 hours!
Click!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hey! There's al little misunderstanding here. You're confusing Albert-Jan Venema with me: Jan Albert Veenema.
    He's into the pole climbing thing (fierljeppen is how it's called) and I'm the vegan runner.
    Here's a video with the true and only me:

    http://www.zideo.nl/playzideo/6b34575a6d316473/Condensloop-2010

    It's about a half marathon which I won in 1.14.38 and made me Northern-Dutch champion.

    AntwortenLöschen