Freitag, 24. Februar 2012

Tomorrow HHF Showcase in Belgium/ Training from Feb 11th- 20th

Tomorrow I will be at the HHF Showcase at the JC Wilrijk near Antwerp/ Belgium.
My band will play and I also help setting up the merchbooth for the HHF.
If you got time, take a few minutes and read through our website, to see what it is about.
It's a for good causes, done by volunteers only, with heart and soul and a big hardcore edge!
Our stagetime is around 14.00, so get there early. I might just go running after our set to fulfill my training schedule for this week.

Training February 11th: Competed in a race (OTVMeile) in my hometown. 10km: 39.10min. Not a new personal best, but alright. Went to the sauna with my fellow Veggie Athlete Chris and then climbing at the new Neoliet Indoor Climbing center in Essen.
12th: 35min easy running, 1h on the fitnessbike in the evening.
13th: Regeneration: Just played a show in my hometown with my friends band INHERIT from London.
14th: Did 70 min of working out and went running for almost an hour, up a hill in my new trail shoes from innov8. Highly recommended!
Innov8 X-Talon (lightweight trail freerun shoe)
 15th: 3km of swimming, Yogastretch at home in the evening.
16th: 60 min running in Herne through the Gysenbergpark.
17th: 1.50h indoor cycling at my gym, later 2.8 km swimming with my teammates in the swimming pool in Oberhausen-Sterkrade.
18th:1h of workout with own weight and Thera bands.
19th: Went to Saulheim to visit my uncle. Ran 1.20h in the grapevine hills south of Mainz (Rheinhessen). Nice! Saw many deers.
20th: Ran 30 min really early in the grapevine hills again and saw deers again and birds of prey. This is another point why I love running. You gotta see and feel nature! The elements but also living creatures that many people never see in their real life. Went so the castle of Alzey and the ruins of the castellum of antique Alteium.
Alzey Castle: my daughter, little cousin and girlfriend



Not much to be seen of the old Alteium Castle. Still a nice walk.
Grapevine hills near Saulheim
Back to Oberhausen in the afternoon.

Competitions I might partake in 2012:
18.3. probably Dinslaken City Run
22.4. Big HM in Herne, but just supporting my kids running the relay or Bleilochlauf in Kloster on the 21.4. 
16.6. Ultrakurz Triathlon Herne
I will start for the SV Sterkrade Nord this year. 
These Triathlons I might do for the team:
 02.06.2012 Lüdenscheid - S -
17.06.2012 Kamen - K -
24.06.2012 Altena - K -
18.08.2012 Hückeswagen - S

My ultimate challenge this year:
Sept. 2nd: Ironman distance in Cologne

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen