Freitag, 2. März 2012

SxE feature on german radio: SWR2 incl. Interviews with me 10.05 Cet

Only in german. Also wenn ihr Bock habt, checkt ihr am 1.3. SWR2 um 10.05Uhr. Bin selber gespannt, was daraus geworden ist. Infotext hier.
PODCAST zum downloaden.

The aforementioned HHF Showcase as a real success. We have made quite some money and the atmosphere was really positive. Looking forward to the next HHF Showcases.
Training Jan 21st to 25th:

21st: I did a mixed workout for strength (kettlebell, Therabands, body weight) and then cycled on my fitnessbike for 1h.
22nd:  Weather still bad, got home later, so I sat on my fitnessbike again for 1.20h and did a couple of sprints as well as strength endurance due to arder cycling.
23rd: Ran 63 min incl. 3 sprints, Power Yoga in the evening.
24th: Trained with my schoolswimteam, did 55 min running in the evening before driving to my gym for power cycling II and a sauna.

25th: Felt really exhausted already and could feel that I might get ill. Still wanted to run 60 min after our show at HHF Showcase in Belgium. Warmed up for the show with thera bands and push ups and played our set which is exhausting already, so I thought instead of planned 75 min running 60 ould do it. I ran from the venue in Wilrijk towards Antwerp city center. In Wilrijk I have discovered a temple of the Jains. Pretty interesting. I suggest to check the link. Impressive temple to say the least.



Got to Antwerp and ran back, but on the last street I took a wrong turn and have never used the routing function on my GPS. After getting into it, I got back on the ay to the venue, but had run 85 min. Was very tired, but could't sleep before 11 for ca. 30 min. Then we still had to handle the papers, etc and I was back home at 3.30 in the morning.

1 Kommentar:

  1. "Gerade Kante" ... da bin ich wirklich gespannt, was bei rauskommt ;-)

    24.03. mit BAU und Vitamin X in Marburg, hab ich das richtig mitbekommen?

    AntwortenLöschen