Sonntag, 4. März 2012

Again media coverage in german: Peta2 Interview/ Running and climbing in Soest

This interview (Peta2) is in german, sorry for non-german speaking folks!

Training Jan 26th - Feb 4rth
26th: I got really sick. I guess it was a cold, so I went climbing at the Neoliet Indoor Climbing Center in Mülheim, but just safeguarded my friends and daughter. I eventually went climbing one route and bouldered a little. Couldn't eat much during the day but did eat more in the evening.
27th:  Still having a bad cold. Better to relax, no sports! Ate loads of vitamins through bloody oranges and other fruits t get fit again.
28th: Seemed to have recovered, so I went for a nice 40 min run in the morning at 7 and went on my fitnessbike in the evening for about an hour.
29th: Swam 2.8km early in the morning and went off to Soest to my qualification for lead climbing. So climbed a lot and did own body weight exercises while watching the german football team lose against france.
1st: Went running for 50 min with another sports teacher in Soest early in the morning before climbing the whole day at the Big Wall Indoor Climbing Center in Ahlen. Went to the bar "Zwiebel" which also brews beer and spirits. I just had a alcoholfree beer with banana juice and fries. Not a special vegan place but certainly nice to visit as it is a very old half-timbered house and wooden inside.
2nd: 55 min of running incl. running exercises early in the morning around and then through Soest. Soest is really beautiful and I saw many antique buildings. I ran alongside and on the middle ages city wall for a few meters. Glad I did take this different route this time.
3rd: Had to help a friend getting rid of almost a whole forest in his garden so no time for sports. Just did 35 min of Yoga in the late evening.
4th: 85min of running incl. 3 sprints with my girlfriend accompanying me on a bike.

City Wall Soest
At the end of the qualification in front of the climbing wall in a school

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen