Dienstag, 13. März 2012

Win a "Veggie Athletes" Shirt or order one!

PETA2  has a feature about me. Post your comment there to win one of the "Veggie Athletes" shirts!
You can also order the shirts from Alles-Vegetarisch.de and get a discount there after your next race (in case you're wearing this shirt).
So yeah! It is on! Spread the word, do your best!


Training March 13th to 19th: a week to regenerate
13th: 3km prework swimming (incl. swimexercises)
14th: running for only 56 min, then sauna
15th: 1.07h cycling, then 13min running real fast
16th:3.4km swimming
17th: 2.06h cycling around noon. Later playing a show with H2O, Madball, Devil in me, Strength Approach, Deez Nuts but couldn't see all the bands myself, because my daughter wanted to attend a Casper show with me and it was really amazing! Thanks to Ben for letting us in, although it has been sold out.


18th: 1h mixed strengthening workout, then 70 min running incl. sprints, loads of stairs, some jumps, pretty fast
had a big brunch later this day. amazing weekend!

19th: 48 min cycling outside hile the sun shone, then 30 min on my fitnessbike and stretch Yoga.



Here's a short video that had been made on the Rebellion Show on March 17th with Toby H2O and Freddy Madball in order to support the HHF, the organisation I also try to help out a bit.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen