Sonntag, 10. Juni 2012

Interview on beVegt (blog in german)

On one of my most favorite blogs you can read an interview with me: beVegt
I have also planted my first tree on my own. It is a sweet cherry tree and now stands in what will soon be my garden: 

I just relax from a full weekend with much hardcore and less anything else.
On thursday I went to Cologne to see a concert of the almighty Cro-Mags. Their singer John Joseph is a triathlete as well, so we had talks about sports and later on this night I made him record a line for one of my bands songs. If you like HC, keep your eyes open!
On friday I had a show with my own band in Gotha. Since Gotha is in the most beautiful german country Thuringia I took my bike with me and cycled from gotha to the Wartburg in Eisenach, where Martin Luther had translated the bible and set a mark in world history. It was my second time there, but the first time I had a chance to sneak in. The way up the hill was pretty exhausting, but the view and the beauty of the castle was totally worth it.
This pic was taken on my way up to the castle.
After coming back from the trip to Eisenach I just ran 4.5km to the castle of Gotha and through the parc behind it.

I love when I can mix sports and culture/history.

I got back to the club after the run and food has been waiting for me, so I ate shitload of pasta and lentilsauce before taking a nap. We were set to play after twelve... and after our set the dudes at the club partied until early in the morning and didnt let us sleep. At 6.40 we wanted to get up to go home (I wanted to see my daughter playing a badminton tournament) and at 6.45 the punks of the club woke us up with "Bolt Thrower" and when we left the buiding at 7 4 of the party dudes already sat outside and continued or restarted drinking....  Crazy dudes!

So we got home and I couldn't do much sports, had to correct schoolstuff, so I went buying some vegan barbecue stuff for this show:
I was glad I had to take care of the veggie stuff and needed to go shopping for some more veggie stuff during the day.

On sunday I wanted to relax but the tournament of my lil one had only really started this day, so I needed to wake up early again (after 5 hours of sleeping) at 8 o'clock.
Later this day I met up with my fellow vegan buddy for a 125km cycling action towards the netherlands. The weather was amazing and it felt very good despite not having caught enough sleep.


Training May 26th to June 10th:
26th: have deleted my diary but i think I went cycling and running
27th: did exercises for my stability in the morning before jumping on my fitnessbike for 56 min. Did intervals on the bike and then went running 1.45h incl. sprints. Went swimming 1.3km in the lake later this evening.
28th: Went cycling with my team (80km), then 50 km to Düsseldorf and met up with a friend with whom I ran 10km.
29th: 2.2km swimming, then 5.5km running with my team at the 6-Seen-Platte in Duisburg.. Afterwards I went cycling (very slowly) with my girlfriend and with her, my daughter and a friend we went playing basketball.
Olgapark in Oberhausen. Playing Basketball
30th: 1.2 km swimming (quite fast), then running ca. 4.5km with my teammates in Essen-Borbeck.
31st: bricktraining: 15min cycling, 12 running, 18 cycling, 12 running, 18 cycling, 13 running. All quite fast as direct preparation for my first triathlon race this year.
June 1st:  60 km cycling to my work and back
2nd: easy going training with my schoolkids for the Herne Ultra-Kurz-Triathlon.
3rd: First Triathlon in the Regionalliga: see and read here I was pretty satisfied, nevertheless the Regionalliga is on a high level... to high for us.
4th: Only exercises for muscle strength and sauna
5th: 74 min running incl. 3 sprints
6th: 3km swimming
7th: running 2hours incl. 3 sprints
8th: 3km swimming, 72 cycling (Gotha to Eisenach), 4.5km running, playing a show
9th: 36km cylcing
10th: 125 cycling












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen