Sonntag, 23. September 2012

Veggie Athlete Jasmin/ my band in Turkey/ new vegan Cafe/

My training partner Jasmin ran the last half marathon before the Cologne Marathon in October!
Congrats on the result!!! Yeah!
Since the sports season is more or less over I can rest a little or enjoy finer things in life again.
Yesterday I went to see my friends Deathb4Dishonor play in Cologne and I also put up a merchbooth for the HardcoreHelpFoundation

So my band is about to play 2 Shows in Istanbul due to my friend Emre and his reunited band Radical Noise. I have always dreamed about flying to Istanbul and seeing them pla but now I am honored to even play with them. I cannot wait!!!

Show in Istanbul
Show in Ankara


Together with a few friends I hung out in Wuppertal and got introduced to Falafely. As the name implies it is a falafelplace that has vegan options. Nice and tasty. Check it out while you're in Wuppertal.
I am also very happy about having eaten the catering from Seasons in Gelsenkirchen-Buer. It is an organic, wholefoods cafe/restaurant. I just need to check out the cafe itself, since I have only eaten their food at a festival I have played with my band. Needless to say I am always happy when I find out about vegan spots in my area.

My girlfriend went to a veggie-fare in Düsseldorf where my friend Björn did a cookery show.
She was kind enough to bring me a vegan organic bar. After having tried this I ordered some other bars of that brand and all of them were amazing!!! Found it very easy to eat "active greens" bar while on my bike during my long distance triathlon.
The box of 18 "chocolaty choc chip" was gone after 3 days. So,so delicious!!!
I figured out it would be too expensive to eat too much of these every day so I have tried to make soe chocolate energy balls on my own and the result was tasteful, vitalizing and healthy:
Dried dates, spelt whole flour, wheat germs, mulberry sirup, agave nectar, dried bananas, flax seeds, cacao powder, chia seeds, ground almonds, soymik, peanut butter, maca powder: The energy ball is in the middle!
Finally new "Veggie Athletes" shirts are in the making. Due to several circumstances it had taken very long, but they will soon appear in the "Alles-vegetarisch.de" shop again.
You can also buy the organic foodbars there!

Training Sept. 10th- 23rd
10th: Restday
11th: indoor cycling 53min + power and stability exercises
12th: 36 min yoga
13th: 50 min running
14th: 40 min power and stability, 20 min VO2max (5min warmup, 3x30/30, 2x60/60, 3x30/30, 5 min cooldown) training on fitnessbike
15th: 3h easy running ca. 29km in Cologne
16th: power and stability excersises, rope skipping, yoga, running a few min with my daughter
17th: 40 min running
18th: 1h cycling on fitnessbike
19th: 2x 29,5km cycling to Herne and back later
20th: running ??? no entry... hm.
21st: 1.10h power and stabilty, then sauna
22nd: 3.10h easy cycling (90 km)
23rd: daughter birthday: just safeguarding the kids that climbed, nothing else. stayed awake far too long the day before and needed recovery. But you know what? Season is over, I can do whatever I wanna do! No more too much planning for my training.









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen