Sonntag, 19. August 2012

Vacation to Flufffest/ Austria/ Italy + moving/ Training July 19th-August 4th

Long time no post. We had to move out of our old apartment into another own I am buying. So we really had to struggle to bring everything from the old apartment to the new until friday July 20th, because that was the day we wanted to leave for Flufffest in Rokycany/Czech Republic.
It is always nice there, the food on the fest is 100% vegan and the variety is amazing. From raw cakes, over french fries to chili con soja and pancakes.
I have really liked the raw cakes and little ufos which seemed to have a lot of energy, comparable to these here:
My friends Max and Dominik sold their zines again and had the idea to form a running group for saturday and sunday morning at 9. So yeah... on saturday I had to lend one pair of shoes to Chris from Oslo and so we were 9 people running and working out a little. Best way to start the day. After this we had breakfast. I have brought my Babymüsli, which I have prepared with boiled water.
Max upgraded it with sunflower and pumpkin seeds and nuts I think. I also chopped a banana and made it a delicious yet healthy and vitalizing breakfast since I had 3 hours to ride on my bike. I always like to ride on the calm streets of Bohemia: Hills, fields, forests... and just a few people.
Bohemian fields
I rode my bike towards Kralovice and then thought I could just try to get to Pilzen from there and then back to the Flufffest. Right outside of Kralovice I have seen this here:
Marianska Tynice (a former pilgrimage)
I had moved on towards Pilzen and had to cycle through Plasy. It was like 6 min downhill and I had passed another monument:
Kläster Plasy
I went on towards Pilzen, read a map to see where to go and cycled further on.
10 km before Pilzen it rained so hard I wanted to stop. 2 min later I had a flat tyre and had to stop to change tires. It had gotten very cold now and the rain on my skin and not moving much made it even worse.
I even called my friends to ask them to pick me up until another cyclist passed me by, so I went on my bike again and cycled off. The raining became less after the 20 min I had waited. I got back to the festivalsite after 93km with ups and downs. haha

This is part I

Training Aug 3rd to 19th
3rd: went running to the swimming pool forth and back (2x35min) and swam 3.5km
4th: played a show in cologne with my band and did some yoga before
5th: Olympic Triathlon in Sassenberg (1.3km swim/ 74km bike/ 20km run) in 2.19h
6th: 2.30h cycling
7th: 1.12h running, 3.5km swimming
8th: forgot to write it down, perhaps resting oryoga or strength exercises
9th: 2.05h cycling, another 23min cycling later on
Tapering for the Half-Iron-Distance Triathlon:
10th: 40 min swimming (open water) with my Tria Club Buddies
11th: 45 min running
12th: 101km cycling in 3.10h
13th: 36 min toning and stretch yoga
14th: 50 min running incl. 3 sprints
15th: 2.4km swimming, 1.30h cycling incl. high intensive intervall training (8x20sec/10sec + 10x20sec/10sec + 8x20sec/10sec)
16th: Ropeskipping + power and stability exercises
17th: 30 min cycling, 14min swimming, 20 min running at 6-Seen-Platte with my Tria Club Buddies
18th: Half-Iron-Distance Triathlon in Hückeswagen (2km/74km/21km) in a hilly environment in 4.32h, slow jog later on
19th: cylcing slowly with my uncle to my nieces birthday: 20km forth and 22km back plus 2km running because my bike had a puncture





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen