Sonntag, 15. Januar 2012

First week of the new year = loads of early morning swims

If you want to burn fat (to lose weight or to increase your endurance) you can just easily do sports early in the morning, before the breakfast. Just drink ca. 400 ml of applejuice-water mix and then do sports. This way your body starts to use the energy from the carbohydrates of the juice and then burns fat. This is also good for people that want to do long endurance races (halfmarathon/marathon/halfironman/ironman).
If you don't eat/drink carbohydrates before the workout your body will start burning proteins stored in your muscles.
Jan. 1st: Did a kettlebell workout 3 times after finding this online: Click here!
Ran 5km very slowly in the evening with my girlfriend incl. some sprints and running exercises.

Jan 2nd: 1h indoor cycling then 35 min on a fitnessbike

Jan 3rd: At 6.33 am on my bike to the swimming pool. Swam 3.6km there, cycled back home, and had breakfast. Went 14km running incl. 3 sprints in the afternoon.

Jan. 4th: Again on my bike very early and finished swimming 2.6km at 9, brought breadrolls home for breakfast, ate with my girls and met with my training buddy at 11. Went running quite fastly for 24km, but I felt really tired after 21km. After 19 I had this snack 

which you can order from Alles-vegetarisch.de.









Jan. 5th: Needed a little break from training due to yesterdays run. So I just did a mixed workout that also trained cardio. Kettlebell, dumbbell, swissball, thera bands. If you want to gain strength and get fit, do a workout that trains strength and cardio. As a sideeffect you will build your muscles way more defined due to lesser percentage of body fat through training your whole body and cardio.


Jan 6th: Went on my bike early in the morning again to go swimming (2.6km) and did a 55 min bycicle ride on my fitnessbike. I did a couple of highintensiv intervalls (6 times different duration and different repetitions).
Went off to meet my old colleagues from teaching class and convinced them to eat more raw veggie food. They have tried these fine vegan Schnitzel  and want to celebrate a vegan feast next year! Nice! Always let your friends try as much as you can. If they get turned off, alright, but if they like this stuff there is a chance they will decrease their meat consumption through supplementing with tasteful and healthy vegan stuff.


Jan 7th: Went to my gym for an hour of indoor cycling with my girlfriend. Then I went on the fitnessbike for one more hour, then 10 minutes of fast running on a tradmill and then 5 min rowing. That was it, off to the sauna!


So yeah... burn fat:
- Use your bike more often (I went to the swimming pool on my bike each morning)
- Do sports before breakfast after a fruit juice spritzer
- Don't forget your cardiosystem when working on your strength.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen