Freitag, 23. September 2011

Beach workout



I love working out on the beach as seen here in St. Christina (Lloret de Mar/ Costa Brava):
I did a 3 sets of a workout with my own body weight only plus some exercises with a Thera Band.
Before the first set and after each set I went swimming into the sea for around 10 minutes.
The whole workout lasted ca. 2 hours. Then I tried to chill a little, we took some photos up on the church above the beach and later I went back to Barcelona on my roadbike and due to the traffic I made it there earlier than my friends with my van. It was 70 km along the coast. My average speed was 34 km/h, because I happened to meet a fellow cyclist after two km and together we went down towards Barcelona. Sucha  great day! Later on we went having dinner with 20 of my friends from BCN, Russia, Norway, England and Germany. We have ordered vegan sushi and rice with veggies at some japanese take away in Gracia! It was amazing! Luckily some other dude couldn't eat his whole portion so I got some more stuff to reload carbohydrates and get some protein.

1 Kommentar:

  1. The pictures got stolen from my friends Patrycja Gagan and Michael Laur de Manos (http://laurdemanos.blogspot.com/).

    AntwortenLöschen