Sonntag, 25. September 2011

Seize life, enjoy the sun

So this week is going to have loads of hours of sunshine (down here in the west of germany).
Just move your ass out and enjoy the last warm and sunny days of the year! Workout outside, get a tan and get fit!
This weekend was awesome! Didn't do much on friday but gave my body a little rest. Had a nice breakfast with 3 girls on saturday morning before I went off to run 115 min incl. 90 minutes at estimated Marathon pace (ca. 3.10h for the 42 km). 26 km in total. Then my daughter had a Badminton game 40km away so I figured I could go there by bike. Due to being invited to a party afterwards and having to unload my van, I came to the conclusion of not cycling the whole distance but a shorter part of it. Without the exact adress I haven't matched the badminton gym. So I missed my daughter first two games she won, but watched the rest of it and her team winning. After that I wrote back to the place where I left my van. It turned out to be 51km cycling. So running and cycling this day was cool. Enough kilometres and nice weather. Then off to a birthday party, partying til 4, driving down towards Cologne to sleep there. I cannot drive well at nights so I had to sleep somewhere in Wutal in the van and went further in the morning. Got to cologne around 9, slept a little, had breakfast (Thanks, Britta for the scrambled Tofu!), slept some more and went to the fleamarket at "Feuerwache". Bought an "Echo and the Bunnymen" LP and a Joy Division double LP. Then I met up with my trainingpartner Jasmin to train for the Marathon. We went running along the beautiful Rhine with sunshine and nice talks for almost 2 hours including a little stop to dive into the Rhine! Jasmin fed me the "Vega"-Shake (http://myvega.com/) by Brendan Brazier and some other good stuff (Thanks, Jasmin!) and then I went back to get fed some pasta at my friends place. Damn... I will miss summer so hard!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen