Freitag, 23. September 2011

Training this week.

So it was my daughters birthday today. I only did a little less than an hour of pushups, situps, weight lifting, dips, jumps, etc.
Yesterday I went swimming in an indoor pool for 2.5 km.
On wednesday I went running for 13 km in 70 minutes includingly 3 short sprints.
On tuesday in the morning I did an hour of power workout. In  the evening I went running for 23 km in total. 15 minutes warming up, 75 minutes at estimated marathon pace, 15 minutes cooling down. Then Yoga before going to bed.
Monday: running for half an hour.
Sunday: 2h hours of cycling in the grapevinehills from Saulheim to Bad Kreuznach.
Saturday: 80 Minutes of running incl. some intervalls with my daughter on the bike along the Rhine in Mainz (Mogontiacum as the Romans used to call it).

Tomorrow I gotta run 110 minutes incl. 90 minute running at the marathon pace. So better get to bed now!
Hopefully my new running shoes will get here before I leave : http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004ILMGOU/ref=s9_simh_gw_p309_d0_g309_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0D66V0FMCY7KXP394ZSV&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128533&pf_rd_i=468294

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen