Donnerstag, 29. September 2011

CIV shows

Yoyo... tapering time! Not much training before the marathon this weekend. I hope I will still get a slot...
anyways... went running for 48 minutes in Cologne yesterday before my band "Get It Done!" had to play a show with my teenie heroes "CIV" (ex-Gorilla Biscuits, Quicksand, etc.).
The show was pretty overwhelming, we had talks about vegan food at shows in Germany and abandoned cats.
After this intense show, me and Firat (our guitar player) decided we wanted to see CIV again tonight in Belgium.
So I got home, cooked some Ratatouille made of onions, fennel, zucchini and tomatoes. In the meantime I have made a shake consisting of bananas, kiwis, maca powder, red fruit juice (blend of some red fruits), mulberry syrup, agave nectar and soy milk). I was so full I didn't even want to eat the pasta, ratatouile and steaklis. Right after cooking the postman brought my new running shoes http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/514FT5rCq-L._SL500_SS120_.jpg . Having these on my feet I just did a 30 min. run incl. 3 sprints and now I am about to get ready to dance, mosh and stagedive in Antwerp!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngZXgBH7v9c

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen