Dienstag, 27. September 2011

Starting the week

After the saturday and sunday runs/cycling I didn't do much on monday but 40 minutes of toning and stretch Yoga. Finally I could lift my whole body on my two hands in 2 different positions again! Yeah!


Since my Vitamin B12 level was very low last month my doctor advised me to inject B12 and then supplement it more regularly as nugget or liquid. I would suggest anyone who lives vegan for some more years to check your B12 level and supplement if necessary. Higher Iron and B12 levels are helpful for endurance sports, so to increase power you need to do something about it. In the evening I had to do the procedure of injecting myself again and it is not a problem at all anymore, opposingly to the first time I ever did it myself. I had to lay down in bed for a few minutes and kept on sweating. haha!?!

Today I swam 2.3km in the morning from 7 to 7.50 before heading to school. Sports in the morning is pretty refreshing. Too bad I am only able to do it once a week.
Bought some different tasty vegan icecream at Kaufland. If you live in Germany, check Kaufland!
I might be going to do a run for about an hour in a few minutes. 15 min warm up, 15 min marathon pace, 15-30min cooling down. Good night!
If you are german and need to read a little before sleeping:
 http://www.netzathleten.de/Sportmagazin/Ratgeber-Ernaehrung/Glutamat-ein-umstrittener-Geschmacksverstaerker/4940776201922060456/head?referrer=7805159522205610979

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen