Freitag, 14. Oktober 2011

Packing for BCN

Today I have soaked in the last warm beams of the sun over Germany, probably the last time running here with only a t-shirt on. I didn't even want to out to cycle, so I went to the gym later on and did two hours of Indoor Cycling. Had great food later on, salad with carrots and wheat germs, a potatoe pan with zucchini, onions and pepper plus veggie burgers enhanced with soyflour to give it more protein.


Tomorrow I am gonna run on the seafront of beautiful Barcelona, my favorite city! It might also be the last time of the year to swim in the sea! Firat and me will meet in the city after I will get there early in the morning, have breakfast and then run along the seaside to the muscle beach. Yeah... working out in the sun before the wedding party (the occasion for my visit to BCN). Gotta make some food ready to take with and then get to bed! Need to drive to the airport at three... Goond night!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen