Donnerstag, 13. Oktober 2011

This weeks training and BCN this weekend! Yeah!

The monday I didn't do much, just some workout exercises and then toning and stretch Yoga!
On tuesday I went to my new gym again and there I ran for 25 min on a treadmill and then I did the Cycling II course.
Wednesday swim training with the Triathletes in Duisburg-Walsum again. Before that Britta wanted to go running with me, so I thought I could warm up a little, but due to the rain I felt really cold... But 25 min of smooth running is nice!
Today the sun shone bright, so I though to myself I could just ride my bike. At the weekend I am gonna be in Barcelona, so I won't have time to ride my bike.
So after school I had to get a few things done at home and then I went for a little nap. A few minutes past five I went to Dinslaken, near the Airport Schwarze Heide and back home again, to make it back before my daughter Elara comes home from training. Only 48 Km at a pace of only a little more then 30km/h. Then we went to have dinner and meet friends at Yummys (Vegan Restaurant/Cafe) at the Druckluft in Oberhausen. I can really recommend this nice little restaurant. https://www.facebook.com/pages/yummy/143422635730443
Should do some Yoga now, or at least stretch but I am very tired somehow.
Tomorrow running or swimming and then I need to pack my stuff to get to my favorite city Barcelona where I will meet up with my bro Firat to run topless to the muscle beach at 28 degrees Celsius! I can't wait to get there.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen