Montag, 21. November 2011

Football! Finally again!

After 4 weeks I went playing football again! This place we play is similar to these "Soccer world" places. I like that artificial turf!
Well... we play for 1.5h and I ran loads and loads and the next day I could feel most of my muscles again, but yeah, football makes much more fun that running crazy intervalls and looking at your watch all the time.

On the following day I did 40 min of calm cycling on my fitnessbike plus 40 min of exercises with bodyweight, Therabands but I don't do stuff like this:

and a ball.
These 40 + 40 minutes made my muscles sore again on the next day. Not as hard as the days before, but I felt it. So I just went running for 30 minutes and since the newly tattooed skin had healed, I also wanted to swim a little, so I went swimming for 30 minutes ath Südpool in Herne.
Before I went back to school to learn spanish.

On saturday I've done a lot: First 3 hours of spanish class, then 40 min swimming, then Hardcore Help Foundation meeting, then 2. tattoo session at lifetime-tattoo.
After that me and my tattooartist Andre went to eat falafel in Oberhausen. Actually there are two good falafel places in Oberhausen on one street (Friedrich-Karl-Straße) near the station.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen