Dienstag, 29. November 2011

Last week: 6 hours running, 4 days climbing, 3hours cycling, 2 workouts

Yo! Last week has been much different from my usual training routine due to my qualification in climbing. On sunday while running I could feel my back muscles (from climbing, I suppose).
Need to find vegan climbing shoes. Found a list on the internet and really want to have some:
vegane Kletterschuhe
Climbing is really nice, too! I have only done indoor climbing so far, but will climb outside in the Landschaftspark Nord in Duisburg soon. I really love challenging my own body versus the power of mother ature. As a result I will probably climb mountains in the south of France - the region is called "Ardeche" - right before Easter.

My sundays uphill run experience can be read about in the last post.

So monday... this should be a day to rest, but well... I do a cardiotraining rest. I usually do Yoga or weigthlifting on mondays. Did weightlifting in the gym this time. More than an hour! Need to film some exercises soon for this blog as I don't just do the usual weightlifting or pushups. After lifting weights I went for the sauna and relaxed for a bit before getting home to have a nice dinner.

This morning I went swimming at the Aquapark in Oberhausen. It only costs 2 € in the morning.
My little one had just left for her training, so I will prepare pizza dough and then do a run outside in the woods with lots of ups and downs and quite a couple of stairs!
Just picked up my daughter from her training and then went home to make pizza. I made a usual italian dough, put that in the oven for a couple of minutes and spread a blend of spiced olive oil, garlic, herbs, salt concentrated and crushed tomatoes. After that I have put sliced onions, smoked tofu, capers and "cheezly" cheese subsitute on it. The pizza looked really nice, but I also wanted to add some raw foods to it, so I put sprouted quinoa, yeast flakes and field salad on top of it. Yes! Tasteful!
Actually the sprouted quinoa is slightly sour, but fits really well to the also slightly sour capers.
sprouted quinoa in a selfmade jar for sprouts (jar of marmelade with little holes on top), nutritional yeast, pizza ready!

close up of a tasty pizza with raw foods on top

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen