Samstag, 19. November 2011

Muscles sore

The workout the day before was quite tough so my muscles got sore.
Still I went Indoor Cycling  for 2.10h in the evening, did some stretch Yoga and usual stretching.
On the next day I could rest a little since I had an appointment with my tattoo and old HC buddy Andre Hoppe.
So Far, So Good, So What! Pics to be posted after it gets finished!

The very next day I wanted to go cycling again, so I did a fatburn indoor cycling course followed by power cycling II. My heartrate went on 97% three times. Felt good and exhausted, but the Tattoo hurt a bit.
My muscle were still a bit sore, plus the tattoo still hurt and prevents me from swimming, so I figured it was a good time to rest for another day and watch

with my GF and a friend.
This movie takes you into another reality. It is confusing, challenging, but also beautiful. If you like movies that are more challenging then the usual hollywood shit, then go for it! Nowhere near as brutal as "Antichrist" by "von Trier".
On the next day I met up with my friend Hann in Düsseldorf and went 16 km along the Rhine from the Düsseldorf Fare to Kaiserswerth. It was great, since it has also been a beautiful sunshiny day.
I would have gotten home around 4 but I felt like I need more so I went to my gym and did a real tough workout for 1.10h and relaxed in the sauna.
On the next day I had massively sore muscles.
Thought of resting again, but I wanted to check this Vegan Shop cose to my work, so I decided to run there. It was only 6km forth and back, but I got myself some nice chocolate and other sweets. You can check the store here: javego. It is pretty cheap!
Next day noting spectacular: did 1.20h on my fitnessbike in the evening.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen