Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2011

Indoor football= fun but dangerous

Went playing football yesterday evening. This usually is my fastruntraining. haha. I got to run fast, but it is not like an hard intervall and much more fun. The downside of it is the high risk of injuries. I do play for more than 4 years about twice a month, sometimes less, sometimes more. Never got any injury, but yesterday I bend my ankle two times and after the second time I had to lie on the ground for a minute before I could move my foot again. Luckily another football player is a physiotherapist and could tell me directly that my ligaments weren't torn. It seems as one broad front ligament could be bended too much, but well... today I could walk again and went indoor cycling. 30 minutes warm up, 1 hour hillcycling. Got a nice potatoesalad, sausage and bread afterwards at home! Yum!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen