Freitag, 9. Dezember 2011

Wednesday to friday


On wednesday I went to my gym to go indoor cycling. Nothing spectacular, just around 2 hours of indoor cycling. The powercycling II course, the second one this evening, wasn't this hard this time.
On thursday I felt as if I would need to take a break from sports for just one day as I was really tired. For lunch I ate at the YMCA in Herne and they kept a salad dressingfree, so I could make my own vegan dressing. Luckily I had sprouted quinoa and wheat with me due to showing it my students earlier the day, so I could use this to supplement my salad. In the evening I had to go back to Herne and went swimming at the Südpool, but only for 40 minutes. It's been more than a week since I went swimming last time, so it was quite hard.
sprouted quinoa
sprouted wheat
Today (friday) I was tired again, due to hanging out at Michi's place until latenight. Wasn't sure about running or swimming, so in the end I went running for 42 minutes towards the Revierpark Gysenberg and did a few short uphill runs there. After getting home I have done a mixed workout with my new purchases: Kettlebell and swissball. Squats on a swissball is really hard and takes advantage of every muscle in your legs. And then I also did some Theraband, barbell and own weight exercises.
Swissball exercises for bootie, legs and belly muscles




My kettlebell

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen