Samstag, 3. Dezember 2011

Vegan cafe/shop in Dortmund/ Training after problems with ligament

On friday I did a mix of cardio and exercises: Jumps, curls, kettlebellexercises, pushups... a broad spectre of exercises and riding my fitnessbike a few times for a couple of minutes. I had to do all of this, since I went to TK Maxx and bought a shitload of stuff, like some nice and functional sportswear from CRAFT, a kettlebell, an exercises ball, etc.    Had to try some of that, of course!
This morning for breakfast I ate: Alpro Soy yoghurt with müsli, macapowder, figmarmelade, mulberrysyrup, agave nectar, goji berries and wheat germs and was full!
I took my GF to her first indoor cycling course ever. The gym I go to is really nice, since the persons working there are nice and they have many cycling courses plus a sauna. So we went indoor cycling and after that I have tried running on the treadmill to see whether my ligaments hurt. Did a few minutes on the treadmill, but it seemed, as if running would work out again. Then we went down to the room to workout and were on our own (apart from the owner fo the gym). So again I mixed cardio and power exercises. Did some stairjumps, exercises on a balance pad and just a nice crossover workout.
Picked up my daughter from her mum's place after training, because she wanted to play badminton since she has to play a big competition tomorrow. We had a falafel and makali in Oberhausen near the station after picking her up and met up with my uncle at the other gym to play badminton.
I also brought my rope with me, so I was trying to stay in motion all the time, even when the others played.
At home I made a soyprotein shake and refined it with gojiberries, pineapple and apple juice and wheat germs.

The proteinpowder I have bought at vegilicious in Dortmund.
The cafe "Cakes'n'Treats" next door is also really nice. Check it, when you are in the Ruhrpott.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen