Montag, 12. Dezember 2011

Weekend training and watching my favorite movie again

Since I couldn't convince myself to leave home for swimming on friday I went on my bike on saturday morning to go swimming. I did 2km following a training schedule for offseason training. The new pool in the center of Oberhausen is nice, due to a fast swimmers lane. 
The usually divide the pool into lanes, which makes it easier for swimmers with ambitions.
After that me and Britta had to leave to donate blood to check if we fit to donate bone marrow for a little girl from Bochum called Greta. Our incorporated association "The Hardcore Help Foundation" had donated 50€ for everyone who let the DKMS (organisation that checks the blood compatability) check their blood.

Team HHF: Anett, Patric, Phyllis, me, Britta, Rico  Pic by Toni BDHW
My little one couldn't join us due to a Badminton game she had to play.
From Bochum we went on to Wuppertal to meet friends and have dinner. Initially me and my bro Firat wanted to go running , but then we waited for the food and somehow we just ate and were too full to run afterwards. So we started watching my favorite movie "Night on Earth" by Jim Jarmusch which I hadn't seen for the last 6 years, so watching it was great amusement!



On sunday I was very tired still due to less sleeping last night, so I did not do much apart from 1.15h cycling (Ergobike and outside) plus 1h of weight lifting at my gym.

Gasometer OB
Monday: Did a 1.10h, nice 14km run along the Rhein-Herne-Kanal in Oberhausen towards Duisburg passing the stadium of Rot Weiß Oberhausen and the Gasometer. I might only stretch now. Good night!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen