Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2011

Sunday to Wednesday

On Sunday I sat on my fitnessbike and did some cardio-strength exercises with my new kettlebell, therabands and barbell as well as bodyweight for almost 2 hours. In the evening my GF wanted to go running, so we went for like 3-4 km, but also walked parts of it.
On Monday I just went to my gym to ride a spinning bike with spinning exercises for 1.20h but on my own.
On Tuesday I wanted to go swimming in the morning, but I have skipped that so I only went running for an hour, did some sprints and went fast towards the end as I had to pick up my daughter from training in time.
I usually do stretching in the evening before going to bed. There was a time when I have stretched after every workout, but now I only do after harder trainings i.e. when I can feel my muscles.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen