Freitag, 16. Dezember 2011

Supporting my friend Björn and training thursday, friday

Got a nice link for german speaking folks:
Björn Moschinsky und Kool Savas gegen Fleischesser in einem Schlagabtausch im ZDF.
Here you can also see how Björn works with little kids to show them the benefits of vegan cooking and eating.

Nothing special trainingswise. I had a long day yesterday due to our christmas feast with my fellow teachers. I have eaten so so much, loads of veggies and veggie gyros I have bought at Vegilicious in Dortmund.
In the evening I went swimming in the pool in the center of Oberhausen again. On thursdays it stays open until 22.00 h. I really like to go swimming late in the evening.

Today me and Britta went to the gym. I did 40 minutes of exercises with weights and swissballs and then went on the treadmill for a 30 min uphill run.

After that we met friends at Yummys at the Druckluft in Oberhausen. Ate a delicious burger and salad there and met some friends. Wanted to go the the HHF benefit sampler release show at the Roots Club in Mönchengladbach, but unluckily all my car passengers couldn't make it so I had to stay home due to my bad driving at nights.

Cover of the benefit sampler

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen